$200 for a 180 gallon?

arowfan

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
North Jersey
www.stickam.com
Like the title says...good deal? Going tomorrow to look at it...
Here's what I know already...this is the second owner, hasn't filled it up yet-but says it was full from previous owner before being bought without any leaks...
He says it has minor scratches, but it has 2 chips the size of fingernails on the tank....not sure where at the moment...but where would a chip be bad-on the side of the tank right?
And he says the sticker on the bottom is AGA 1998....for the year I would assume.
So what do you guys think...good deal?

I'm thinking of getting it and maybe resealing it...just to be safe...thoughts...

Thanks,
John

RareExoticFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
Okanagan
well it depends if it's glass or acrylic, if its acrylic then it's a great deal, if its glass then its a good deal.
either way its a great deal. Is there a Stand with it? because it might be hard to find a stand for a 180 gallon that would hold all the weight.
Oh ya and if the chips are on the side it probably wont be a problem because no one will see it looking straight at the tank.

p.s if the glass is 2 inches thick and the chip is half and inch thick ( or more) then it will be a problem

cmorain42

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
IOWA
hopefully the chips arent bad because a 180 gallon tank for 200 dollars is a good deal...my 150 gallon tank was 500 dollars!!! lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store