Albino Clown Loach

sje106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Hertford, Herts, UK
i heard of some albino clown for sale the other day, is there anyone else out there who has heard of them and does anyone know where they are available?? i am deadly serious about getting some.

PLEASE DON'T FILL THIS THREAD WITH "I WISH I HAD SOME OF THOSE" COMMENTS!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
never heard of them ever. are they a rediculous amount of cash. sounds odd to me. sure they are clown loaches

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I wish I had some of those. LOL

sje106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Hertford, Herts, UK
Yeah about an inch more a less, £40. was four but they were all sold!!! i almost had a hissy fit in the middle of the shop. i have been secretly after some for lil while but not done much to try and find them because i thought it would be a pointless mission, but now i seen them, i am gonna make it my goal to get some, i am gonna eventually have em in with me big boys, 8+ inch 7+inch and 5+inch and about 13 other little guys ranging from 2 inch to 4 inch. gonna look PHAT!!!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
i think 40 quid for an albino loach would be a steal. maybe im not in the know, but are you sure about it? i could imagine they would reach top end money

sje106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Hertford, Herts, UK
i am deadly certain!!! i aint one of these guys who comes online makes stuff up and lies and gives out false info. i give the best info i can to the best of my knowledge at the time and if i don't know something then i have plenty of friends and coleagues in the Aqutic trade who i can call on to answer any question needed.
anywho rant over lol

anyone else heard of them?

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
sje106;575368; said:
i am deadly certain!!! i aint one of these guys who comes online makes stuff up and lies and gives out false info. i give the best info i can to the best of my knowledge at the time and if i don't know something then i have plenty of friends and coleagues in the Aqutic trade who i can call on to answer any question needed.
anywho rant over lol

If you don’t mined me asking who had them for sale? :D

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
sje106;575368; said:
anywho rant over lol

didnt mean to sound like that lol, its just i have never heard of them ever and i visit a lot of jap sites, and i would imagine albinos would be very popular. anyway, if you can i would definately try and get some

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store