Popular Movies You've Never Seen

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I've never seen Pulp Fiction. Seen clips here and there but never watched it from beginning to end.

Also never seen The Big Lebowski. I watched it on netflix one time, got about 20 minutes in and was bored so stopped watching.

I only seen the first Harry Potter movie and even then I was bored to tears and didn't finish it. Never gave another Harry Potter movie another chance after that.

I wish I can say I never seen any of the Twilight movies, but my wife is a fan of the books and so she had to see all the movies so,................ couldn't do nothing about this one

fatcat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2008
SoCal
Are you serious Sumo?? Pulp Fiction is one of my all time favorite movies!! EVER!! Funny thing all my friends loved the Big Labowski also, and I couldn't get into it either.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea dude, never seen pulp fiction. it seems like a movie i'd enjoy, just never came around to it, never had the chance, just one of those things i never came around to for some reason

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
any of the HARRY POTTER OR LORD OF THE RINGS..SAW about half of 1 LOR put me to sleep

TheTankMates

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
llama
Movies in general bore me to sleep. So there are many i have never and will never see.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
lol Pulp Fiction, Big Lebowski and Shawshank might be my top 3 favorite movies.......funny

I haven't seen any of the harry potter or twilight movies
Sumo this is another one of your great,"why didn't I think of this" threads...I have never seen Big Lebowski,American Pie or any of the Harold and Kumar stuff.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Sumo this is another one of your great,"why didn't I think of this" threads...I have never seen Big Lebowski,American Pie or any of the Harold and Kumar stuff.
You gotta at least see the first american pie movie once. the others were crap or meh at best

i heard the Big L is slow but has great memorable scenes and a lot of low key humor but the beginning just bored me so i lost interest. i only seen the first harold and kumar movie, it was good, it was ok-good

btw, there's no white castle in socal, so when i went to visit the in laws in minnesota, i had to try white castle. they suck

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
also never seen Green Mile

some of these movies i'm sure i'd enjoy if i ever have the chance to see them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store