Just thought I share video of my 7x Indo Dats that I just put up

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Nice dats. Your 7 are much more stable than my 7
Thanks! What works for me is starting off with LED multi color changing light bars. I put 2 14" 24/7 about a month ago and now they're more stable as a whole when I turn on my yellowish subdue lights. It use to be a 2 or 3, but the rest were in "darth vader" mode. Now I can turn on my 10,000K brights now and most will come out to be stable longer. They seem to like it. Highly recommend it. Give it about a half hour for the dats to adjust and you shall see them come up to the front glass more. I use to think brights make it worse, but I think when they are acclimated to little light for long durations (LED), then they don't mind the brights later.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Good advice. Ive been wanting to get some leds for awhile now i have more reason

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Just the simple ones will do. I believe it does not have to be color changing. It's just what I have similar to the ones you can get at IKEA. Overall, it's worth a shot. In my case, they seem to respond better on T5 high brights than the yellow subdue lighting alone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store