TANGS!

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
Who else hear loves there tangs. My red Sea Pacific Sailfin 'Bruce' is awesome when ever I put my hand in the tank he swims up to it and starts rubbing up against it and sometimes he even lets me pet em! He doesnt let anyone one else do it though. :grinyes: :grinyes:

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
yeah my fav. fish are tangs and angels

:grinyes:

mkpeters6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2005
denver/syracuse
i just bought a nice sailfin and he has been doing great however, i came home today and i found him plastered against the rock being blasted by the powerhead--it looks like he got i little to curious of it and got spit through it. I went to remove him bought once i got him out of the stream he started to swim--hes pretty banged up but i think he might make it, he has been swimming around better and better-cross my fingers
great pic bluedempsy, is that your tank? congrats if it is

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
mkpeters6 said:
i just bought a nice sailfin and he has been doing great however, i came home today and i found him plastered against the rock being blasted by the powerhead--it looks like he got i little to curious of it and got spit through it. I went to remove him bought once i got him out of the stream he started to swim--hes pretty banged up but i think he might make it, he has been swimming around better and better-cross my fingers
great pic bluedempsy, is that your tank? congrats if it is
What else is in there fishwise? and watch for infections. If he is still eating he should recover.

civic93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
im a new fan of tangs. my work just took apart the display tank due to remodeling so I was able to take the fish home. One of them was a sailfin tang bout 6 inches. very cool fish.

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
frontosa_man said:
i like the powder blue tang. they seem very active.
I know Im gonna get ripped but I find them hard to get eating but Ive have had an easier time getting them to eat in bigger tanks like 200+, juveniles are a little easier. Look at Mr. Bluedempsey's tank he has a very nice powder.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
just have a large source of algae in the tank so the tang can eat at it's leisure
works most of the time! :naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store