hi fin black ghost knife

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
^^ LMFAO just what I was thinking. They all have "low fin" lol
You must be LMFAO at yourself because i saw the fish with my own 2 eyes. I own a regular BGK these were different i know they are most likey a close relative.There are over 80 sp of Ghostknifefishes(apteronotidae) and a couple like Orthosternarchus tamandua have dorsal fins. They look just like BGK but have a dorsal fin toward the back of the fish. These are at my lfs wich is very good and runs over 400 very clean tanks with s*** loads of fish. The same store that was on the documentary about snakeheads in M.D. So to anybody who has some real info please post. To all those who dont believe HOUSE OF TROPICALS 410-761-1113

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
I'm not laughing at myself for never hearing of a species of knife called a "high fin black ghost knife"...until I see scientific proof, it will remain that way.

Greg31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Maryland
Whoa whoa change the tamp on. I have seen those fish but really couldn't help. I actually bought my jardini from the tank with bgk.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
You must be LMFAO at yourself because i saw the fish with my own 2 eyes. I own a regular BGK these were different i know they are most likey a close relative.There are over 80 sp of Ghostknifefishes(apteronotidae) and a couple like Orthosternarchus tamandua have dorsal fins. They look just like BGK but have a dorsal fin toward the back of the fish. These are at my lfs wich is very good and runs over 400 very clean tanks with s*** loads of fish. The same store that was on the documentary about snakeheads in M.D. So to anybody who has some real info please post. To all those who dont believe HOUSE OF TROPICALS 410-761-1113
Can you post some pics?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store