Growth

Sm0ke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
Outworld
I think signs of overfeeding may be obvious depending on the species of fish. So judges should be able to tell and base their decisions accordingly. There's other factors too, such as color, height vs length, length vs height, etc. etc. etc. It may be too much work to setup the criteria for each species of fish.

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
We've had friendly competitions in the past but no prizes and like said before it's not really healthy to powerfeed them to grow fast... I think the best way to get fast healthy growth is the same way a human does lots of exercise and a healthy diet when i put fish in the indoor ponds their growth was major compared when they were in tanks more space for a monster fish means more exercise... So I think a real competition would be kinda unfairly stacked for whoever has the most space and money plays a role to better filtration better food costs more so it would kinda leave some out of the comp

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish042099

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
:iagree:

koi9

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2011
california
Thanks for agreing with me fish042099. More detailed like for one month u can do it on pbass, another on red tail catfish, etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store