PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
2K11 was a excellent fishing season with a grand total of 528 fish landed. It was the lowest numbers for me in the last two seasons but I landed more monsters then any season EVER !! The LMB monsters list was 5-five pound plus, 9-four pound plus, and 13-three pound plus !

Unfortunately I probably wont be able to fish as much as I have in the past years but I will make it my duty to try and get atleast one boat trip in a week.........

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-1

It was a nice 48 degress today so I made a quick stop at "the college of NJ". I didnt think I would see any action but NO NO that all changed when a nice 10" crappie jumped on my "jiggy Jig" !!! This marks the earliest Ive EVER landed my first of the year, I usually get mine in February !!!

It felt sooooo good to be back fishing !!!!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS- Sorry about the tiny picture, Iphone is in the shop and Im using a old school flip phone........... :irked:

imagejpeg_2.jpg

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
i feel ya T my 2k12 thread isn't good enough for ya.. ;) - nice crappie to start the year! i got one small bass on january 1st about 3pm but havent had the chance to land anything since then

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Nah J no hard feeling its just I been doing my journal thing since 09" and I like to start it off with my cover post !!! You still my boy !!!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
thats whats up man i feel you. like i had put at the beginning of the other one only reason i put mine up first is cuz i went new years day, most of mine is discussion about gear, we can still use this as the main page for 2k12 catches and then maybe use mine for some different discussions and tactics that are workin, went out today for my 21st birthday for a couple hours and caught a little half pound dink on a beetle spin, weather was great today had to wet a line!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
thats whats up man i feel you. like i had put at the beginning of the other one only reason i put mine up first is cuz i went new years day, most of mine is discussion about gear, we can still use this as the main page for 2k12 catches and then maybe use mine for some different discussions and tactics that are workin, went out today for my 21st birthday for a couple hours and caught a little half pound dink on a beetle spin, weather was great today had to wet a line!
It doesnt matter for real long as we represent for the fishing forum to the up most !!!! Happy bday as well !!!

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Too many catches on the other thread to change now! Good to see you around cf. seems like you haven't posted in a while. Nice crappie!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Yeah Jworth my life is still going threw alot of changes since my wife passing but thanks !!! Im still here tho, just have to focus up alot more !!!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
thanks for the birthday wishes T, really hope this year goes nowhere but up for your life, and has a lot of fish along the way!

fisherman1035

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2010
Nebraska
been out twice so far with 1 little 10 inch trout if weather stays warm ice might get off to get out once this weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store