May 8, 2007
Colorado
Nothin' like the Dats, Aros, etc. you are interested in, but here is my Koi:

asm129

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2009
Cafe Lu
I don't have any tattoos, but I knew a guy who had a huge Asian Aro tattoo on his leg. It looked awesome. That's how you know you're hardcore -- when you don't just keep fish but actually get tatted up with them.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
@ Angler: considering it seems to be a cover up piece, thats a pretty good job...

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
I love tattoos and I love fish so naturally I don't have a tattoo of a fish yet lol!! I haven't found the perfect fish to add to my tattoo collection lol. I know I want it on the top of my foot(ouch!). I'll have to post to this thread once I finally decide and get my fishy tattoo lol

freebyrd

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Virginia

Koi I know, not traditional colors though. I plan on doing more but fish and ink suck up a lot of my free money lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

seedubs1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
Indiana USA
Yeah man.....Ink is expensive.

And I almost forgot.....To the first guy with the Koi.....You know they're supposed to be jumping up (and facing forward, but yours is facing forward, so this needs no mention), right? There's certain orientations on the body for all of the traditional japanese or chinese ledgends that are tattooed on the body.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store