Feb 2012 super rare!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Supre rare

Hypostomus luteus captive bred babies, first time in the US 1.25" babies very limited supply. Parents are 75% gold with green undertone. $175.00 each

Cirrhinus molithera "albino" for the albino collectors, this is also a first in the US., albino lady carp, peaceful, will graze algae, big red eye to go with albino collection, max size 40 cm. 2.5" babies at $20.00 each, limited supply

Rhinogobius rubromaculatus "red spotted Taiwan goby" these lay large eggs and can be bred in the aquarium, perfect for small nano tanks. 1.5" subadults, will mature and fully color in 2 months if fed properly $20.00 each

Sicyopterus macrostetholepis super blue rock goby, youtube search it, and you'll see this bright blue with with orange tail, this is it! 2-3" already showing a metallic blue sheen $35.00 each very limited supply

Brachyplatystoma capapretum "giant Brazilian" cat, google for the max size, this is not for the faint of heart. These babies are 4-5" with barbles 3x that length. $100.00 very limited quantity available

Toxotes blythii "dream archer" this fish was only photographed twice before this past year which we had several shipments of it. Its the holy grail of archers, with maze like pattern on the size. Super size 4.5" $120.00 each

Polynemus multifilis captive bred babies 3" body-with full trailers and super strong, very rare, first time in the US for captive bred specimens! These should be much easier to care for. They grow very fast and max at 6" body length. Very attractive and unique fish. $150.00 each

Hypostomus gibbus "albino" True red eye sail fin pleco 5-6" $45.00 each

Lophiosilurus alexanderi "sao francisco" Pacman cat these are at great size of 4" fatties $130.00 each Only a few available.

Siniperca roulei "WOW" my favorite...all sold

Protomyzon pachychilus panda loach all spoken for.

Hydrocynus goliath 3-4" $100.00 each

Hoplias curupira 3-4" babies, first time this small $200.00 rare size, only 2 available.

Cichla kelberi "bahia" captive bred, already spangled tails, bright gold and eating pellets, 2 sizes

4.5" $150.00

5.5" $170.00 super size, thick already

Polypterus delhezi wild Congo nice pattern 8" $25.00

Leiocassis longirostris grow outs at 4" $50.00 each

Spinibarbus denticulatus grow outs at 4" $50.00 each

Tor putitora 4-5" found a couple $125.00 each

Chitala oranata true red eye albino only 2 available 5" and 6" eating smelt $120.00

Oreochromis mossambicus 4" mouth brooders, black with red fins group of 7 fish $35.00

Rita rita "albino" red eye from India 1.75" only 2 pieces available $125.00 each

Wallago attu 10" only one available $125.00

Mesonauta surinamensis 4" wild from Suriname these have yellow tails breeding groups available $25.00 each

Picture later, maybe more fish still

Shipping available from Monday-Thursday, overnight delivery, live arrival guaranteed. Shipping is usually a flat $58.00 or $75.00 for larger orders.

Paypal accepted to amazonaq@gmail.com When using paypal if sending as a purchase for goods, please add the 3% paypal fees to the total amount sent as processing fee.

I do not charge for boxes, heat packs, etc.

All DOA must be reported within 3 hours, of receiving the fish, and photos of fish may requested at my discretion. Shipping charges are not refundable or covered in DOA. DOA can be settled by refund, replacement of fish or credit, at my discretion upon agreement.

Return customers, or ordres over $1000.00 will receive additional discounts of percentages off. Wholesale inquiries and supplies available please email for details.

Good night.

Wes

Rare Fish.

fishtex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Fort Hood, Texas
Want one of those archers so bad!!! Outta my price range with shipping. You bring in some awesome fish, It's fun just to look through your stock. Thanks for giving me more fish to dream about keeping!

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
baaaa... too bad my nanocube is stuck at home up in norcal or else I'd definitely pick up some gobies >.<

How are these putitora looking? Any pointier nose ? curious to see how they compare to your earlier ones :)

and a polynemus !!! but these are small :p I'll patiently wait for the day when u bring in the bigger specie someday ;)

anyway, very nice list!!! :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow the list just came out and the siniperca are sold out already.They must have been pre ordered.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store