Pondarium video - Underwater POV

b00ft00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2011
Tahiti
Hello everyone,

3 monthes back I asked for help to pick an arowana, since then I've been very busy with the work and the pondarium so I didn't gave much news.
I replied to my old post thinking I could edit the title but since it's not possible, I'm creating this new thread.

Anyway, I've made a video of it, it's about 5 minutes long, available in HD (720p) and really worth it if you can watch it this way.
Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdRmPmGXe5o

[YT]mdRmPmGXe5o[/YT]

Fishes in the pondarium so far :
1x GH XB Sapphire Arowana
2x Tiger Oscar
2x Albinos Oscar
1x Lutino Oscar
2x Archer
2x Flying Fox
5x Silver Giant Barb
6x Albinos Red Eyes Giant Barb
1x Albinos Giant Gourami
1x Tigerfish
1x Clown Knife

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Very cool video. Nice calm fish.....pretty nice they dont eat your archers...are those the marbled archers?

b00ft00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2011
Tahiti
@FLESHY yeah, I've 3 of these actually, I've been trying to remove them for 2 monthes now. At first I put some wild guppies to test the water and they got mixed in ...

@gangster my LFS called them golden archers, not really sure it's their real name (the tigerfish is called boarfish here ...) but they're different from the regular ones who are silver.

@Kaya yes it's the tilapia, the 3 are pooping machines and often contest for the longest poop ... so much the bottom of my pond looks like a plate of spaghetti sometimes.
For the hollow blocks, I used them so my fishes could hide in too, if you want something more smooth/design you could easily make some pillars : take a pvc pipe of the wanted diameter, cut it at the heigh you need, slice it on a side, secure it then pour in some concrete. Once it's ready you can finish it with a mix of epoxy resine and sand to give it a more natural look :)

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Very nice :thumbsup:

Kaya

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2009
Madurai, Tamilnadu, India
@Kaya yes it's the tilapia, the 3 are pooping machines and often contest for the longest poop ... so much the bottom of my pond looks like a plate of spaghetti sometimes.
For the hollow blocks, I used them so my fishes could hide in too, if you want something more smooth/design you could easily make some pillars : take a pvc pipe of the wanted diameter, cut it at the heigh you need, slice it on a side, secure it then pour in some concrete. Once it's ready you can finish it with a mix of epoxy resine and sand to give it a more natural look :)
Thanks mate.. will try it out..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store