WTB: Freshwater Dolphin

daleteekz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Has anyone seen any freshwater dolphin for sale around Sydney? Or know where to get them?

Summer is over, so the chances of more coming in through order is very small... until next year.

daleteekz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sydney, Australia
I know.

I was speaking with my LFS and they were on the national order sheet last week. They unfortunately missed out. So im assuming someone, somewhere in australia, got some freshwater dolphin fish in the last week.

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
None lol one lfs did say they had them in a few months back and believes they saw them on there list, majority dont even know what the fish is lol.

Brown knifes are alright lol id snap that up depending on the price. should find out if its banned to import the mormyrus then head a to a good lfs that deals with over seas suppliers they should be able to get one the price wont be nice but I dont think theres going to be much luck finding it locally

daleteekz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Im expecting the Dolphin to cost about $50-$100. From what I understand, they are seasonal fish and that season is summer. So I may just have to hold out until next year or post a WTB on petlink.

The brown was $50 and I did buy it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store