If you need glass / acrylic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
Anyone who needs any glass, acrylic, or sealants let me know. I own a franchise of glass shops and am more than willing to get you in at wholesale pricing. I already spoke to my plastics supplier and he is willing to work with me in about 35 of his locations accross the US. Let me know what you need, how much, sizes etc etc and Ill nickel bust him til he cuts me off lol ... Hope this helps some of you.

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
In Canada i have access only in Toronto and Pittsburgh is the closest I have. However, for both I can get around the shipping/delivery with no issues.

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
I forgot to ask if you are asking for acrylic or glass. Glass is mych more easily accesible than acrylic these days so let me know which way you would like to go.

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
Albany is the closest I have to Buffalo ... And for OC I have in La Mirada which is LA but close enough ... I will check on personal deliveries tomorrow and see if I can make it easier on anyone. If not I have local franchise groups I have worked with over 10yrs that you make p/u from them or Ill get them to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store