Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    04-14-2014 4:25 PM
    I'm soon going to try to keep one with my peacock bass,Gold Clownknife and my dorado.... I'll update you guys on this when I do. Should be pretty soon,
    220 GALLON WIDE MONSTER STOCK:

1x WC Cichla Kelberi sp. Minas Gerias,1x CB Cichla Kelberi sp. Bahia,
    1x WC Peruvian Cichla Monoculous,1x WC Hoplias Malabaricus,1x WC Brazilian Salminus Maxillosus, 1x WC Polypterus Endlicheri,1x WC Polypterus Palmas Palmas,1x CB Polypterus Ornatapinnis

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    03-09-2013 3:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arowanaryan View Post
    I'm soon going to try to keep one with my peacock bass,Gold Clownknife and my dorado.... I'll update you guys on this when I do. Should be pretty soon,
    Temperate fish DO NOT belong in tropical setups!

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 5:13 PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fisher12889 View Post
    Temperate fish DO NOT belong in tropical setups!
    U
    I agree that it won't work in the long term. I've always kept my LMB in unheated tanks and don't mix tropicals.
    That also sounds like an aggression disaster too. I bet the LMB kills the pbass or the dorado kills both bass. The clown knife might be ok if it is huge.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    06-13-2013 9:39 AM
    i have my LMB with 4 jags... they are with the LMB for a month now. i think they are use to getting beatup already that they don't mind it anymore (surprisingly there are no injuries, just some very very small scratches). the usual pecking happens everyday, the bass chases them around but they just hide. when feeding time comes they come out and are unafraid of the bass.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Cole
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 8:37 PM
    Blog Entries
    i had grown out 4" LMB to 14". it was very friendly when it was young but right around the 10" mark it would not allow any other fish in the tank. it did fine the the two sunfish i had it with for life but when i added a 10" Florida gar the LMB bit it's tails off and wouldnt let it surface to breathe. i let it go in my pond on my family's ranch. so no public water ways harmed.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Tyler
    Last Activity
    08-09-2013 12:15 PM
    How big is your tank? When I first started I got 4 largemouth from my lfs and they all got along until they got to about the 6 inch mark. I then upgraded my tank from a 55 Gallon to a 90 and the fighting stopped. I kept one of the bass in the tank and moved the others to a pond in my backyard so I could add some more different species. So basically try a bigger tank if you have a smaller one also add more cover for them to feel secure. Usually they just like to chill under all my driftwood

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    06-13-2013 9:39 AM
    wow thanks man, please do update us and include some pictures or videos. would like to see how they interact

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12