Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian

Group order frozen food, Thornton, Colorado, Pick-up

I will be putting in a frozen food order from DrsFosterSmith.com here at the end of the month.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/fish-s...3578/7927/8038

Looking for anyone that would also like to buy. Shipping is a flat rate 24.99 no matter how much is ordered. So the more people that buy, the cheaper the shipping gets.

Thanks, LMK.
    "What you've posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian
    Name:  mixnmatch_frozenfoods.gif
Views: 48
Size:  6.2 KB

BTW when looking at the pricing it will be the lower mix and match price.
    "What you've posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian
    Inbox has been cleared, for any that tried to PM me. Sorry bout that.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian
    Looks like I'll be ordering from Kensfish.com They are much cheaper then the Drs Foster Smith. You can still piggyback onto my order. Here is the link for Kens http://www.kensfish.com/hikari-frozen-food.html

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian
    Last chance bump

Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned
    Real Name
    Spider Enthusiast
    Last Activity
    05-16-2013 4:24 PM
    Maybe, thinking about hikari bio-gold small...

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Maybe, thinking about hikari bio-gold small...
    Sorry only frozen foods can be piggybacked onto this order.