Shipping fish?

Jloco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2011
Hammond, louisiana
Whats the probability of the fish you order surviving? I've thinking or turning to ordering because I can never find exactly what I'm lookin for at any Lfs around. How many days can they be in the box, any info would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
They have a high probability if you are purchasing them from someone who knows how to pack and ship fish. I have never had problems with Live aquaria or aquascapes live stock. Live aquaria will replace the fish if it dies within 2 weeks of arrival. Most LFS I've been to don't ever do that. I say go for it. Have you tried asking your LFS to order what you are looking for? Usually most just buy what they know will sell. If you request something special and the wholesaler has them in stock, they should have no problems placing a special order for you. I try to support my LFS as much as possible, I would go that route if you haven't asked them yet.

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
Liveaquaria.com and aquascapeonline.com are the two I have used. Haven't used any other sites so I can't recommend others. Live aquaria has a 2 week guarantee. I'm not sure what aqua scapes is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store