Oh so tired, and so fun, so what is so rare? 03/13/2012

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I'll post the list tonight or tomorrow, too tired at the moment, time for some r&r
Stay tuned!

New Stock list 3/13/2012

Papyrocranus afer Starry African Knife fish 6-7" $65.00 each
after much requests, they're here now, and limited numbers avaialable!

Pseudacanthicus leopardus 3" nice colored specimes L114 $65.00 each, only 5 pcs

Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps 5-6" albino $50.00 each
these are super tank cleaners with a nice color and twist to it.
they get about 14" max, very peacful, will eat any left over on the bottom of tanks, most Japanese people keep a handful in their predatory tanks, as you train your fish to take pellets and frozen food, what's not eaten gets taken care of by these guys.

Cichla piquiti "azul" super blue 6" $230.00 each limited quantities, fat and healthy

Cichla sp. "brokopondo" Suriname 3" eating great and fat $100.00
4" $125.00

I'm shipping them out next week probably then they'll be gone for good.

Hoplias "curupira" Suriname with pointier face, and extreme black spots and patter 9" One left only $220.00

Crenicichla multispinossa 11" super giants, $300.00 per pair
4" babies, eat pellets $75.00 each

Centropomus enisefurus Sword spine snook, 4" can be kept in fresh, brackish or salt. I've caught snooks in freshwater ponds in Florida in the past. $100.00 each

Elopicthys bambusa 2.5" babies, last of this season. $100.00 each
the one I have reached 30" in less than a year, eats smelt from my hand
From Russia to Northeast China, can reach 6 feet in wild, can live in freezing condition to 80 degree water with no issues, gets along with most fish, not aggressive in that sense

Tor putitora
Tor "high body"
Neolissochilus hexogonolepis
I have some "reserves" ask serious inquiries only

Megalops cyprinoides Oxeye tarpon super healthy specimens 5-7" range $65.00 each
I have a friend with a group that are about 15" each and live in complete freshwater

Megalops atlanticus "africa tarpon" These Tarpons from Africa have a super squared head, 5" $150.00
very limited quantites, I have kept them in complete freshwater and it grew fast and ate well.

Siniperca scherzeri 6" "korean perch" $150.00 each
marbled, slender, personality like datnoids, will eat prepared frozen food, gets to 18" in wild. can live in water up to low 80s and as low as freezing. very limited numbers available

Epinephelus lanceolatus "captive bred" bumbble bee groupers 3" $125.00 each
I strongly suggest that you keep these in water with high alkalinity, carbonate hardness. use some epsom salt, and a little marine mix, also some aragonite sand and they should do just fine, and most freshwater fish can do just well with a harder water like that, actually most will grow faster, with the exception of altum angels, cardinal tetras and discus, you get the point? and these get huge like 10 feet in the wild, and grow very fast. These are captive bred, so we're not taking them from the wild, and they're grown to be destined for the table, so we're doing them a favor

Silurus biwaensis 2" babies $250.00 each!!!!! first time in the US, these fish are unobtainable unless you plan on visiting Lake Biwa in Japan. As seen on TV by Jeremy Wade River Monsters, the catfish that predicts earthquakes or cause the earth to shake as legend has it. They're already eating rosies the minute they came out. Only 3 pieces available,
holding one back for a customer too.

Leiocassis longirostris "yantze shark cat" some reserves at 6" now, eating great, $100.00 each can reach 18"

Brachyplatystoma capapretum 4" $125.00 one available, I was going to keep one and grow it out for my SA tank, but too many fish to keep

Pelteobagrus ussuriensis, from Ussuri River 6" , can take freezing water, looks like a submarine with super long tail gets to 30" $100.00 each

Gymnothorax polyuranodon yellow and black leopard eel 8-12" $125.00
can reach 36" plus and 3" in diameter. They had one that big, but I couldn't afford it, they wanted a lot of money for it. Neoprodigy has a group he keeps in freshwater for years and eats hikari floating food sticks, http://youtu.be/EI81bYv-FEk these have not been avaialable in years, and are found in some landlocked ranges in Indonesia. They can live in fresh or brackish.

Lamnostoma mindora Monkey face eel, 12-15" $100.00 each
Recently featured by Heiko Bleher on his trip to the Phillipines, very unique fish, little info. on this fish, swims around a lot.

Spinibarbus denticulatus 4" nice fatties, ready for pond, can take freezing and up to 85 degree water with no problems, the adults turn green and have red from face and all the bottom fins! $50.00 each, limited supply

Ptercryptis gangelica "indian ganges river cat" good clean up crew, rare enough, and you won't see them much 6" $75.00 each

Triplophysa siluroides-these are obligate cold water fish
6" $100.00 each
temp over 70s they'll start to die. I have seen first hand these guys get over 30" in the wild, so the scientific documentation on this fish of max 12" is wrong. eating rosies the minute they hit the water

Zenarchopterus dunckeri, brackish needle nose half beak fish 6" eating pellets, and blood worms, very cool looking top swimmers $40.00 each

Hydrocynus goliath 4" $125.00 each, prices going up as the season is ending, the supplies dwindle, limited supply

Zacco sp. Diamond scales from Guilin., these are like the ones I collected on my trip, its a new species being described. I was able to get my friend to ship some from China to me I have a group of 13 fish only, I would be willing to split the group and sell about 5-6 of them, interested please email me. they are already showing the breeding finnage and color, just waiting a few days for them to settle in and picture time!

I got myself as a present 3 super rare fish, probably doesn't mean much to most people but they are almost unheard of outside of China, and rarely seen in China, and to my pleasant surprise they're very colorful too! I'm soo excited!!!

All fish are in the facility, ready for pick up or shipping. Shipping will run $55.00 for small one fish order to $125.00 for larger fish orders. No packing fees or box fees.

Heatpacks are included upon my discretion
All payments by paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com and please add 3% to the total payments sent for service charge.

Shipping done via fedex overnight to your door, and live arrival is guaranteed. DOA must have picture attached with email within hours of shipment arrival and will be settled via my discretion and your satisfaction. Refunds, replacements can be arranged but does not include shipping costs which is not covered.
I have over 10 years of experience in shipping fish, we import, export Internationally. I have kept fish for 25 plus years, and specialize in Rare Fish.

Pictures will be posted in the rare fish forum http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?48-Rare-Fish

Blog updates of some rare fish and fish imports as well

http://fugupuff-fugupuff.blogspot.com/

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Post it now post it now post it now post it now post it now lol jk cant wait to see

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Hope they are some cichla!!!!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I'll post the list tonight or tomorrow, too tired at the moment, time for some r&r
Stay tuned!

New Stock list 3/13/2012

Papyrocranus afer Starry African Knife fish 6-7" $65.00 each
after much requests, they're here now, and limited numbers avaialable!

Pseudacanthicus leopardus 3" nice colored specimes L114 $65.00 each, only 5 pcs

Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps 5-6" albino $50.00 each
these are super tank cleaners with a nice color and twist to it.
they get about 14" max, very peacful, will eat any left over on the bottom of tanks, most Japanese people keep a handful in their predatory tanks, as you train your fish to take pellets and frozen food, what's not eaten gets taken care of by these guys.

Cichla piquiti "azul" super blue 6" $230.00 each limited quantities, fat and healthy

Cichla sp. "brokopondo" Suriname 3" eating great and fat $100.00
4" $125.00

I'm shipping them out next week probably then they'll be gone for good.

Hoplias "curupira" Suriname with pointier face, and extreme black spots and patter 9" One left only $220.00

Crenicichla multispinossa 11" super giants, $300.00 per pair
4" babies, eat pellets $75.00 each

Centropomus enisefurus Sword spine snook, 4" can be kept in fresh, brackish or salt. I've caught snooks in freshwater ponds in Florida in the past. $100.00 each

Elopicthys bambusa 2.5" babies, last of this season. $100.00 each
the one I have reached 30" in less than a year, eats smelt from my hand
From Russia to Northeast China, can reach 6 feet in wild, can live in freezing condition to 80 degree water with no issues, gets along with most fish, not aggressive in that sense

Tor putitora
Tor "high body"
Neolissochilus hexogonolepis
I have some "reserves" ask serious inquiries only

Megalops cyprinoides Oxeye tarpon super healthy specimens 5-7" range $65.00 each
I have a friend with a group that are about 15" each and live in complete freshwater

Megalops atlanticus "africa tarpon" These Tarpons from Africa have a super squared head, 5" $150.00
very limited quantites, I have kept them in complete freshwater and it grew fast and ate well.

Siniperca scherzeri 6" "korean perch" $150.00 each
marbled, slender, personality like datnoids, will eat prepared frozen food, gets to 18" in wild. can live in water up to low 80s and as low as freezing. very limited numbers available

Epinephelus lanceolatus "captive bred" bumbble bee groupers 3" $125.00 each
I strongly suggest that you keep these in water with high alkalinity, carbonate hardness. use some epsom salt, and a little marine mix, also some aragonite sand and they should do just fine, and most freshwater fish can do just well with a harder water like that, actually most will grow faster, with the exception of altum angels, cardinal tetras and discus, you get the point? and these get huge like 10 feet in the wild, and grow very fast. These are captive bred, so we're not taking them from the wild, and they're grown to be destined for the table, so we're doing them a favor

Silurus biwaensis 2" babies $250.00 each!!!!! first time in the US, these fish are unobtainable unless you plan on visiting Lake Biwa in Japan. As seen on TV by Jeremy Wade River Monsters, the catfish that predicts earthquakes or cause the earth to shake as legend has it. They're already eating rosies the minute they came out. Only 3 pieces available,
holding one back for a customer too.

Leiocassis longirostris "yantze shark cat" some reserves at 6" now, eating great, $100.00 each can reach 18"

Brachyplatystoma capapretum 4" $125.00 one available, I was going to keep one and grow it out for my SA tank, but too many fish to keep

Pelteobagrus ussuriensis, from Ussuri River 6" , can take freezing water, looks like a submarine with super long tail gets to 30" $100.00 each

Gymnothorax polyuranodon yellow and black leopard eel 8-12" $125.00
can reach 36" plus and 3" in diameter. They had one that big, but I couldn't afford it, they wanted a lot of money for it. Neoprodigy has a group he keeps in freshwater for years and eats hikari floating food sticks, http://youtu.be/EI81bYv-FEk these have not been avaialable in years, and are found in some landlocked ranges in Indonesia. They can live in fresh or brackish.

Lamnostoma mindora Monkey face eel, 12-15" $100.00 each
Recently featured by Heiko Bleher on his trip to the Phillipines, very unique fish, little info. on this fish, swims around a lot.

Spinibarbus denticulatus 4" nice fatties, ready for pond, can take freezing and up to 85 degree water with no problems, the adults turn green and have red from face and all the bottom fins! $50.00 each, limited supply

Ptercryptis gangelica "indian ganges river cat" good clean up crew, rare enough, and you won't see them much 6" $75.00 each

Triplophysa siluroides-these are obligate cold water fish
6" $100.00 each
temp over 70s they'll start to die. I have seen first hand these guys get over 30" in the wild, so the scientific documentation on this fish of max 12" is wrong. eating rosies the minute they hit the water

Zenarchopterus dunckeri, brackish needle nose half beak fish 6" eating pellets, and blood worms, very cool looking top swimmers $40.00 each

Hydrocynus goliath 4" $125.00 each, prices going up as the season is ending, the supplies dwindle, limited supply

Zacco sp. Diamond scales from Guilin., these are like the ones I collected on my trip, its a new species being described. I was able to get my friend to ship some from China to me I have a group of 13 fish only, I would be willing to split the group and sell about 5-6 of them, interested please email me. they are already showing the breeding finnage and color, just waiting a few days for them to settle in and picture time!

I got myself as a present 3 super rare fish, probably doesn't mean much to most people but they are almost unheard of outside of China, and rarely seen in China, and to my pleasant surprise they're very colorful too! I'm soo excited!!!

All fish are in the facility, ready for pick up or shipping. Shipping will run $55.00 for small one fish order to $125.00 for larger fish orders. No packing fees or box fees.

Heatpacks are included upon my discretion
All payments by paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com and please add 3% to the total payments sent for service charge.

Shipping done via fedex overnight to your door, and live arrival is guaranteed. DOA must have picture attached with email within hours of shipment arrival and will be settled via my discretion and your satisfaction. Refunds, replacements can be arranged but does not include shipping costs which is not covered.
I have over 10 years of experience in shipping fish, we import, export Internationally. I have kept fish for 25 plus years, and specialize in Rare Fish.

Pictures will be posted in the rare fish forum http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?48-Rare-Fish

Blog updates of some rare fish and fish imports as well

http://fugupuff-fugupuff.blogspot.com/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store