Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-19-2012, 8:37 AM #1
- MFK members
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Last Activity
- 11-30-2012 8:32 AM
Sump, pumps, fliters, lace rock, etc Aurora or Bailey, CO
Finishing parting out my 210g, the tank is gone but I still have everything else.
- Two ReeFlo Snapper pumps - awesome pump, capable of pushing 2500 gph each. I have a bunch of plumbing, anti drain valves, etc that you can have if you purchase one or both of the pumps. $150 each or $280 for the pair
- Ocean Clear canister filters - I have two, one has the standard pleated filter plus an extra filter. The other was set up with a UV sterilizer, unfortunately I broke the UV tube. You could replace the UV tube or purchase a new lid for it and use it as a standard canister filter. $60 for the non-UV, $40 for the UV model or $80 for both.
- Three 300 watt heaters, less then a year old, forgot what brand but they are nice. I will find out the brand and update this post. $20 each or $50 for all three.
- Magdrive 10 pump - $40
- Custom sump - awesome sump which supported my 210g with ease. It is made from a glass 40g breeder, drilled for bulkheads (included) multiple chambers for different media. Includes Poret foam for bio and mechanical filtration and SeaChem Matrix for bio filtration. Also includes a glass lid. I need $150 for the sump, I have more then that in it in just the media.
- Lace rock - about 120 lbs, mostly larger pieces. $100 for all.
- 36" Coralife twin tube florescent with newer bulbs, one is 10k the other is an actinic $40.
I have everything at my new place in Bailey. I can bring it to work with me in Aurora if that is more convenient for you. I will consider shipping the ReeFlo pumps. Everything else is pickup only.
The stand may be avialible, I have to make sure my former landlord did not throw it out. Free if anybody wants it. I will check and see if it is still there. Stand is in Bennett, CO
I have a bunch of other stuff that is not listed, a couple more external pumps (need repair), water test kits, NLS cichlid food, etc, etc.
Here is a link to my build thread with pictures of the sump and more details;
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in anything. I will make somebody a great deal on all of it.My wife says I have "OFD" - Obsessive Fishkeeping Disorder