Sump, pumps, fliters, lace rock, etc Aurora or Bailey, CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieTuna

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2010
Colorado
Finishing parting out my 210g, the tank is gone but I still have everything else.

- Two ReeFlo Snapper pumps - awesome pump, capable of pushing 2500 gph each. I have a bunch of plumbing, anti drain valves, etc that you can have if you purchase one or both of the pumps. $150 each or $280 for the pair

- Ocean Clear canister filters - I have two, one has the standard pleated filter plus an extra filter. The other was set up with a UV sterilizer, unfortunately I broke the UV tube. You could replace the UV tube or purchase a new lid for it and use it as a standard canister filter. $60 for the non-UV, $40 for the UV model or $80 for both.

- Three 300 watt heaters, less then a year old, forgot what brand but they are nice. I will find out the brand and update this post. $20 each or $50 for all three.

- Magdrive 10 pump - $40

- Custom sump - awesome sump which supported my 210g with ease. It is made from a glass 40g breeder, drilled for bulkheads (included) multiple chambers for different media. Includes Poret foam for bio and mechanical filtration and SeaChem Matrix for bio filtration. Also includes a glass lid. I need $150 for the sump, I have more then that in it in just the media.

- Lace rock - about 120 lbs, mostly larger pieces. $100 for all.

- 36" Coralife twin tube florescent with newer bulbs, one is 10k the other is an actinic $40.

I have everything at my new place in Bailey. I can bring it to work with me in Aurora if that is more convenient for you. I will consider shipping the ReeFlo pumps. Everything else is pickup only.

The stand may be avialible, I have to make sure my former landlord did not throw it out. Free if anybody wants it. I will check and see if it is still there. Stand is in Bennett, CO

I have a bunch of other stuff that is not listed, a couple more external pumps (need repair), water test kits, NLS cichlid food, etc, etc.

Here is a link to my build thread with pictures of the sump and more details;
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?363133-My-210g-project-tank

Please email me at mx5sk@yahoo.com if you are interested in anything. I will make somebody a great deal on all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store