How are we supposed to make responsible purchases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
...when we are for some reason not allowed to discuss the fact that there are certain vendors who are upstanding businessmen and certain vendors who are serial liars?

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
the thread was pretty civil, not sure why they closed it

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
It would certainly be nice to have a moderator leave a post with an explanation of the rule that was violated when a discussion is closed. Did you notice that the original poster was banned as well? Very bizarre.

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
a good start would be the vendor feedback section.

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
Where is the vendor feedback section?
under his user name..looks at his feedback score..its 100%..2 positives..just like ebay's user rating system.if you've had a bad experience, leave negative feedback.that cant be changed and is available for all to see..(at least i dont think it can be changed) sorry, i shouldnt have called it vendor feedback..more like personal feedback..

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
No disrespect, but if I start there I find out nothing. On the rare occasions when it is discussed in the open, I find out that this particular vendor has a long history of dishonesty. It might be reasonable to suggest that people use the feedback feature more often and that they be more honest when using it, but as of now it is useless for a buyer.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Is the vendor in question a sponsor of the site? I did not read the thread so I do not have any idea about that.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I think I found the thread. I read thru it and thought the comments were not unreasonable enough to warrant the thread being close. I also cannot see why the OP was banned for it. This is assuming I found the correct thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store