WHat TV shows do your children watch that bother you the most?

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
My daughter is still young but she watches a few shows that are crazy. Her favs are Max and Ruby, Toupee and binoo, and the strangest of all " in the night garden" A really hard show to watch! Come on parents lets here what you hate!

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Man I remember some great shows. I was a 90's baby and remember stuff like blues clues, rugrats, wild thornbarries, rocket power, catdog, Ed edd n eddy, angry beavers, all grown up, dexters labatory, power puff girls, samurai jack, power rangers, and Johnny bravo but my mom didn't really like him since he hit on girls on stuff like that and i started coping him

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

h1n1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2011
N/A
Man I remember some great shows. I was a 90's baby and remember stuff like blues clues, rugrats, wild thornbarries, rocket power, catdog, Ed edd n eddy, angry beavers, all grown up, dexters labatory, power puff girls, samurai jack, power rangers, and Johnny bravo but my mom didn't really like him since he hit on girls on stuff like that and i started coping him

Hell yeah for 90's baby's! Except half of the shows in that list were absolutely terrible! Blues clues, all grown up, dexters lab, power puff girls, angry beavers are all 100% unbearable do I could see how my parents hated them but the rest were amazing

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Hell yeah for 90's baby's! Except half of the shows in that list were absolutely terrible! Blues clues, all grown up, dexters lab, power puff girls, angry beavers are all 100% unbearable do I could see how my parents hated them but the rest were amazing

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
True true looking back idk how I was able to watch those shows forgot to add those kids in the tree house ugh can't remember it. It was on cartoon network.

Jay what time is it??? ADVENTURE TIME!!!!

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
yeah some of these shows i cannot even follow whats going on. In the night garden has to be the trippiest show ever,.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
My wife can't be in the same room as Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Does that count?

aquaman95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
washington
i am not a parent but my gf's little sister loves jeff dunham and nickelodeon shows with the irratating singing teens uhhggg:nilly:

ColeFishing

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
Ohio

im 15 as well but i wouldn't consider myself a "90's" kid. i watched all those shows as well but they didn't go off the air until like 2003(most at least). my mom and i watched a lot of ed, edd, and eddy but she hated power rangers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store