Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Today 9:16 AM
    wow, filtration here we go! need I mention the fish..
    "it's a bit like a 21 year old lap dancer marrying a 86 year old billionaire.. it doesn't sound natural, but let's face it.. they're both going to have a great time"

My 7x4x2 http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331861

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterp View Post
    Looking good! filter and fish!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblah View Post
    nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster View Post
    Looks like thos extra holes work wonders! Good idea. HOw much k1 did you purchase and how much did it cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by ettfettbranamn View Post
    wow, filtration here we go! need I mention the fish..
    Thanks Fellas.

I think the K1 was 110.00 or so for 50 liters. I also got some other things on my order so I dont know the total. The divider is not glued and its about 1/16 short so its loose. I do have a sponge between the two chambers and I slid the Acrylic there. Thats why it looks to be bowing but incase I want to sell it, I can sell it as a unmodified Sump

I noticed the first pic in my post does not have the water flowing to much, its cause I didnt have my 2nd pump on in that shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Wife(West1.5) View Post
    "One thing remains & promises from our Heavenly Father we will not be defeated, for we will always remain victorious in the Lord. Thank You Jesus for Joey (R1) has victory in you"

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    03-17-2013 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by West1 View Post
    Thanks Fellas.

I think the K1 was 110.00 or so for 50 liters. I also got some other things on my order so I dont know the total. The divider is not glued and its about 1/16 short so its loose. I do have a sponge between the two chambers and I slid the Acrylic there. Thats why it looks to be bowing but incase I want to sell it, I can sell it as a unmodified Sump

I noticed the first pic in my post does not have the water flowing to much, its cause I didnt have my 2nd pump on in that shot.
    Where did you buy the k1 media?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ky
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 5:17 PM
    Cool wolf.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    http://www.koimarket.com/servlet/the...r-pond,/Detail

The average price. I seen some sites w/free shipping but all out of stock. This was the cheapest shipping w/the other stuff I got.
    "One thing remains & promises from our Heavenly Father we will not be defeated, for we will always remain victorious in the Lord. Thank You Jesus for Joey (R1) has victory in you"

Managuense
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    10-17-2014 9:59 AM
    looks very nice. Seems like I have to pay you a visit soon to check it out in person.
    ACA member

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Today 1:23 PM
    I was always curious, looks like you have egg crate on the end, is the K1 small enough to fit through egg crate holes?

I couldn't find measurements anywhere online, so I went with K3 in my sump just to be safe.... it works great, I think you'll be glad you got it.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    looks very nice. Seems like I have to pay you a visit soon to check it out in person.
    LMK... you and the boys are always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dxdx View Post
    I was always curious, looks like you have egg crate on the end, is the K1 small enough to fit through egg crate holes?

I couldn't find measurements anywhere online, so I went with K3 in my sump just to be safe.... it works great, I think you'll be glad you got it.
    I do and I hope to take it out soon and replace it w/a 2nd piece of acrylic. The K1 is small enough to fit through. I added a black mesh over it w/zip ties in the mean time as it was a last minute thing. Since its doing the job I have not made time to make it look pretty Lol.

Muskellunge
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    09-23-2014 11:43 PM
    Looking good! Your going to love the fluidized bed filter. I have been running two small in tank units and my water has never looked so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12