New idea

MC.Arowana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
worcester
While I was in Vietnam my uncle had these special kind of filters on top of his tanks and I brought some to America well after upgrading I lost the filter in some boxes but I found a platic container and invented something similar..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332689389.592617.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332689407.141437.jpg

Falazo

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
southern cali
So any other information how it works? Looks interesting to me! I'd like to know more

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MC.Arowana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
worcester
it made my water pretty clear.. but the pump i used makes a loud cranking sound so i need to get a new one but so far so good

ruddybop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
Erie Pa.
www.youtube.com
it made my water pretty clear.. but the pump i used makes a loud cranking sound so i need to get a new one but so far so good
Ok I see a bin with 2 dividers and a clear tube poked into a filter. Hmmmm ... No holes in the bin that I see ... I'd like to know more also. How does this filter that your Uncle made work? ... :)

MC.Arowana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
worcester
So it goes into the micro filter and comes out goes into the first part then over flows to the next one and it has a filter sock an it goes under and drips down through the holes.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
So a sump :confused: been around for a long time

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MC.Arowana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
worcester
Well obviously I know that it is a sump I am running one in my salt water tank and my dads fresh but what I'm trying to get to here is this is what they used in where my family came from and I improved it seeing how efficient it would be compared to the one they have in my family country

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store