Anyone remember Kimbo Slice?

polish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Ne, IN
www.tankterrors.com
He had his 4th Boxing match last night and almost got beat but landed a hail mary uppercut in the 4th round to win. I doubt he will ever be a force in the HW boxing scene but at least he is still trying. 4-0 now..

Here is a link with all the rounds and the KO. Clicky

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
He had his 4th Boxing match last night and almost got beat but landed a hail mary uppercut in the 4th round to win. I doubt he will ever be a force in the HW boxing scene but at least he is still trying. 4-0 now..

Here is a link with all the rounds and the KO. Clicky
Dude back in the day when they did those crazy ghetto street fights were INSANE! That dude is a brick house! He was bad on ultimate fighter tho!

#1 S. Vettel

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
He got his ass handed to him in MMA. Just goes to show you that boxing sucks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
No offense, but you're talking out your arse

1, they are 2 different sports.
2, how did u come to that conclusion just because kimbo beat 4 nobodies?
3, if u think boxing sucks and use kimbo slice to back up that statement, u just lost any credibility
4, kimbo will get knocked the eff out as soon as he fights anyone legit. Kimbo is milking his name, as he should, but he'll never be a legit contender.

Spencerfish98

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2011
USA
Kimbo used to destroy people

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Kimbo and MMA definatly not a good mix. Heshould have stuck with street fighting.

cmj15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2007
Morgantown, West Virginia
kimbo is not a very good fighter, in any sense, if you look at the people he fought on youtube none of them were what i would call athletically inclined. his stand up is not that great and his ground game is non-existent

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
No offense, but you're talking out your arse

1, they are 2 different sports.
2, how did u come to that conclusion just because kimbo beat 4 nobodies?
3, if u think boxing sucks and use kimbo slice to back up that statement, u just lost any credibility
4, kimbo will get knocked the eff out as soon as he fights anyone legit. Kimbo is milking his name, as he should, but he'll never be a legit contender.
You can put the best boxer in the world in the ring with a top MMA fighter and the boxer will get his ass handed to him every time. It has already been proven.
Most of the big event boxing fights are all rigged. It's all a money game. Who wants to watch a couple guys dance around pillow fighting for 12 rounds? BORING

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store