Sale - ends on April/01/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesLam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Tataia internmedia catfish are buy one get one free - great dwarf catfish - max out only at 3.5"

Cardinal tetra - large/jumbo - $20/12

Habrosus dwarf cory - juv/adult size - $20/12

Discus - semi royal, maracana 6.5"+ - $300/2

Discus - heckel, lots of blue, barely show the famous thick middle bar 6" - $150

Geophagus daemon - 3" - $60/5

L147 peckoltia sp. yellow - still a few of these guys left. Come pick them out for $20 each regardness the size.

L200a high fin green phantom - 4.5"-5" not many left - same price as small one at $40

L377 tiger peckoltia - full adult size at 4"-5" - $60/3

Spotted porthole catfish - 3"+ - $60/5

Cetopsis sp. blue catfish - almost 4" - $25 (easy fish eating lots of frozen bloodworm)

L226 tiger panaque - appear from no where. I thought I sold out. 4" - $25 for the last one.

Other information:

The L239 blue panaque are doing great. Best of what came in out of all the orders before.
The cardinals are large - jumbo. My last batch was small and tiny. And so I made sure my supplier ship me out some nicer bigger one.
The L200a high fin green phantom are great, still two sizes to choose from. One of the few plecos I would recommand even in higher ph tank. Great color on them.

The albino pacu are getting bigger. Most of them are 3" now. Great mid-large size community fish. Easy to feed. Eat every pellets you drop in the tank within 10 seconds.

The giant bumblee catfish are all prawn hand feed. No need feeders or anything. If you want something different for your big monster south american tank, this is the one that won't break your bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store