Megalops atlanticus, Megalops cyprinoides and a snook.....awesome fish from Wes!

1hottuna

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2012
usa
The atlantic tarpons, indo tarpon and snook are all really doing well...eating cut fish and shrimp....I just wish I could buy more tarpons! They settled right in with my ATF's......thanks again for supplying the tough to find fish! Sorry for the terrible pic

Billgroup 1 (2).jpg

group 1 (2).jpg

N8sharpe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2012
Cincinnati
How much did they cost?

N8sharpe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2012
Cincinnati
What kinds of atfs are they with?

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
thats funny you say that, cause i think my tarpon also really helps my GATF's as well ... seems to make them less skittish for sure, and schools with them constantly. They've been together for about a year, but the tarpon is outgrowing them, but he's so good natured i dont see a problem with it. Also, and i feel bad for tarpy a little, but when the tigers start getting frenzyish and start nipping and chasing one another, they also nip the Tarpon, therefor he absorbs some of their anger so they dont beat up eachother that bad, and because of his size they dont injure or shock him at all ... also think the tarpon was a major reason for my switch to feeding all frozen and no live food so easy, he taught everyone else to eat silversides and krill

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store