new house, new fishroom, 4,000 gallon tank, 1,000 gallon tank, many others and ponds,

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
hello
this is bigrich again, finally posting pics and the story of the new fish room build, to house the 19 huge catfish from washington, and of coarse all of my fish that ive collected over the years, first off, i had my last fishroom was a 2.5 car garage that got filled up very quickly and then i bought the 4,000 gallon tank from h20 Aquatics, and alot of there stingray stock. well now i had no room in my garage and i had to have the 4000 gallon tank outside for over a year, as i had no place to put it, we kept it covered in styro and then covered the styro with shrinkwrap, and i had a heater running inside of the tank all winter to keep it from popping the seems of the 14 foot long window in it. so i was, in a jam and needed to desperatly find a new home that i could build my dream fishroom onto,
Well i found it finally, it was a 7,200 square foot home in strongsville, ohio, that i got for a steal of a deal, it has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and a indoor huge pool that measured 25' x 50' and was 15 foot deep, and yes, i thought about using the pool for my fish, but instead i set up a few 15 foot round intex pools, and my 4 800 gallon tubs, and plumbed them into the filtration that i picked up from H20 aquatics which was a ultima 30,000 bead filter and a few 10,000 gallon per hour pumps, anyhow, i was able to get all my fish into there new temporary housings, and started to build a new fishroom onto the side of the pool room, the new room is going to be 25' x 50' and it will be dedicated to just my fish, and my family will have the pool room back, ill start with some build pics.

WP_000414.jpg

WP_000480.jpg

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
oooh this will be sweet

LOPAKA

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
where EVERY things LEGAL :)
all I got to say Rich is you are the man !!!! let me know when you start mass producing those $$$ trees and put me @ the top of the list :D

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
now here is the pic of taking the 4000 gallon tank into the build before the walls were up, since after the build is done, we will not be able to fit it in the door, strongsville, did not allow me to put a garage door on the new build, 3 months of court i went through with the city, i did not win. i had to install a 6' wide double door.

WP_000520.jpg

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
oooh this will be sweet

yes, nice work, awesome dedication.
thank you :)

I remember the thread of that trip..cant wait to see everyone settled in gj
ill get pics posted, as soon as possible, :)

all I got to say Rich is you are the man !!!! let me know when you start mass producing those $$$ trees and put me @ the top of the list :D
yea right, i wish :)

That just gives you the urge to expand. Cant wait to see the results!
just keep reading :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store