New 24 foot tank...need stocking advice

Blaker

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2006
Toronto
I just put an 1100 gallon aquarium in my new office (part of the wall between my office and the reception area). I've bought 10 bala sharks. I'm looking for a second (more colorful) school of big fish to add. Also would like rays, silver arowana and anything else you can recommend. Would prefer inhabitants get along. Any ideas?

Thanks.

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
I stick in some arowanas, pbass, datnoid, and etc..... and pic would be nice too

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
24 feet, holy hell thats awesome..............what are the width and height of this bad boy!!!:)

Brenden

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2006
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Ahhh! Should have made it Saltwater. That size aquarium you could have really made it a great looking setup! Nothing agasint FreshWater fish there just less apealing I guess to myself. To each their own though.

Post pictures when you have them!

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
sw does look nice, especially a shark tank but it'll be pretty pricey setting up salt

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
saltwater fish are very colorful and beautiful but if you want fresh water.. are you in canada or outside the US? I would get some asian arowana, datnoids, leopoldi stingrays, tigrinus, ornate and delhezi bichirs. if i had the tank and it was allowed here to have those fish i would fill them up with the fish i mentioned.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store