Peoples opinions

Fishweirdo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
Ok just gonna say this im so tired of peoples opinions on hybrids iv had a couple fish that have mixed not that I was trying to get them to and people have talked about them like I should just go and flush them because there not "pure bred." I understand that when I get rid if them Im gonna do the responsible thing and inform whoever gets them that they are hybrids because It the responsible thing to do. But I don't see anything wrong with them mixing. If u like pure bred fish awesome that's ur opinion they are of course so much nicer in color and whatever but some people like the look of some mixes so please keep ur options to ur self on how its wrong to have them mix and that I shouldn't let them make it to the public because they are hybrids. sorry for complaining Im just tired of hearing it from people

Sent from my Milestone X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
I actually agree I've seen some hybrids that are some of the best looking fish I have ever seen and would actually pay really decent money so far my favorite ive seen was a male flowerhorn X Dovii and the fish was just a straight monster he was amazing so in my opinion I think certain hybrids can be beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store