Dec 9, 2008
South Jersey
Thanks make sure you post ur ideas maybe u could be a winner

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,not really into the show but congrats.

PennReels84

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
South Jersey
Thanks fellas

Spencerfish98

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2011
USA
IMO the show is way too scripted

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
I know for a fact that tanked is fully staged BS. I was able to see the filming of the show in person. This season will air an episode were they build a tank into an orthodontics office in west islip ny. I was there. They built a rediculously awsome tank that is acctually built into the buildind, i mean it cant be removed part of the structure. So filming day they are all there sitting around all day doing nothing while hired help fills this gigantic tank for hours. They provide written script to the doctor as he has to react on camera to the tank. Then reshot all the the scenes several times, completly false from start to finish, not reality tv just acted like anything else on tv. Not the worst, they always talk about acclimation, this was a salt water shark tank, they threw thousands of dollars worth of fish into this tank without any acclimation at all. Several nice sized sharks and a ton of other salt water fish that should not have been with the sharks. Within 48 hours only 2 fish were left alive a small shark blinded by bashing himself into the wall ofnthe tank and a large nurse shark that almost burst from eating so many dead fish. It was a horror show. The doctor hadnto pay for all the fish. The tank is free from the show. Seriously disturbing what so called fish lovers will do for money and fame. The filters were not even ready to be used these guys filmed and walked out fish started dieing within hours. These guys are scum.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chromobotia

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
Southeastern PA
I know for a fact that tanked is fully staged BS. I was able to see the filming of the show in person. This season will air an episode were they build a tank into an orthodontics office in west islip ny. I was there. They built a rediculously awsome tank that is acctually built into the buildind, i mean it cant be removed part of the structure. So filming day they are all there sitting around all day doing nothing while hired help fills this gigantic tank for hours. They provide written script to the doctor as he has to react on camera to the tank. Then reshot all the the scenes several times, completly false from start to finish, not reality tv just acted like anything else on tv. Not the worst, they always talk about acclimation, this was a salt water shark tank, they threw thousands of dollars worth of fish into this tank without any acclimation at all. Several nice sized sharks and a ton of other salt water fish that should not have been with the sharks. Within 48 hours only 2 fish were left alive a small shark blinded by bashing himself into the wall ofnthe tank and a large nurse shark that almost burst from eating so many dead fish. It was a horror show. The doctor hadnto pay for all the fish. The tank is free from the show. Seriously disturbing what so called fish lovers will do for money and fame. The filters were not even ready to be used these guys filmed and walked out fish started dieing within hours. These guys are scum.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wow....all I can say is unbelievable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store