Need help on tank size...

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Hey all...

I am in a fix now... gonna DIY an all glass build.. footprint would be 10'X33"X2'... i so want to get the 36" width but i cant get anymore space than that....

My question to you guys is would that cause me any problem with my 3 silvers and an RTC?

Thanks

Najib

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Foot print is great, IMO though with communities your better off with a 30" hight.

oneyedfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
West Chester, PA
The width probably won't work for the entire life of the aros, def not for the RTC. How big are the fish currently?

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Foot print is great, IMO though with communities your better off with a 30" hight.
30" hmm... i should be able to do that i guess... just waiting on somebody in the DIY section give me a go signal on the glass thickness...

The width probably won't work for the entire life of the aros, def not for the RTC. How big are the fish currently?
The biggest aro is about 14" and the other two are 6"-8" now... the RTC wont be there for life... not worried on him, he will get a pond of his own... i think he is 14" by the looks of it.... man i cant get anymore width on the tank... thats the best i can squeeze... will try to get the pics of the area where i wanna put that up...

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
If be more worried about the smaller two aros with a 14" rtc on the prowl. Footprint is nice though

Sent from my HTC HD2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store