Beamswork LED's

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
My wife just ordered me 2x Beamswork 48" led's for my 220 as a B-day present. Chris (paulbearer) built me a beautiful canopy (I kind of helped). The only thing keeping me from putting it on was the lighting. I currently have 3x 24" t8 fixtures. These fixtures only have 18" bulbs, So I am looking forward to having a tank with good lighting for once. When the lights get here I plan to do a full review and include setup and instal pics so stay tuned.

Just out of curiosity anyone who actually owns these, how long is the power cord?

http://www.aquatraders.com/LED-Freshwater-Bright-p/56205.htm

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Small update: total was $137.80 with free shipping for 2x48" led strips. Got a order confirmation email, but no shipping info yet. It said 6-8 days for shipping. So hopefully by next friday.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Update: I ordered the lights wednesday night, the order was processed thursday, the lights shipped out friday, and they show tomorrow as a delivery date. So their free 6-8 day delivery turns out to be a free 3-4 day delivery. I'm liking these guys already! Stay tuned folks!

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I have them on all my tanks, and I love them. The power cords are not that long, at least for my 500 so I have to use an extra powerstrip to make it work, otherwise for the price, free shipping, etc. its a good buy. So far so issues with them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store