Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
i personally have not order from them. however ill give u my advice. dont just get it there cuz u can get it cheap. its most likely cheap for a reason. the only online place i would buy discus are vendors over at simply discus forum. they ship in quality discus and good prices. provide actual pics and quarintine their discus before selling. they only sell healthy discus.

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
I agreed with the above cheap price is a sign of bad quality. You get what you pay for.

tyler52687

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2012
Arkansa , fortsmith USA
yes it for my store i have order from other vendors and had luck .they are cheaper cuz i am buying in bulk like 6 ea of like 6 types/color .
tanks for da posts will put up picks in about a week

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
they are cheap because their quality is bad. i have order from them before (through my pet store) and the discus were the worse ive seen.

4wheelvfr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Illinois
About the same quality as Discus from Apet, which is not good. Apet is a wholesaler in the midwest if you're unfamiliar with them. Supply a lot of fish to Petco.

rkanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2010
Il
Both Apet and Seagrest are transhippers so the fish they get come in and they ship them out right away. I have gotten some real nice discus from apet and some bad ones. I even have wild greens that are doing great 6 months later. But I don't trust seagrest I order red texas but got rainbow cichlids instead.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store