Knife Pictures (PLEASE POST ANY!!!)

catfishkemp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2011
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ok. I got my clown knife about 4 months ago... he has went from about 3 inches to now about 10(ish)... here are a few pictures of him/her (btw anyone know how to sex clown knife)..... i would like to see anyone else's pictures... either of a larger clown knife so I can see what mine is going to look like... the tanks they have them in so I can get ideas on how to decorate my 500g once it comes in.... or even some other interesting species of knifes to give me ideas for my next endeavor... especial those royal knifes... anyone got one?fishy3.jpgfishy2.jpgfishy.jpgfishy4.jpg

fishy3.jpg

fishy2.jpg

fishy.jpg

fishy4.jpg

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
ive had him for almost a month or a month im really not sure. i need to find the receipt aha. but your ck should be the same color. i just had a brighter light and i also used flash on my camera aha. yours is beautiful though and very nice set up

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
for tank mates. heres some pics.

so its just them 3. the oscar which was my first fish. the pleco and the clown

catfishkemp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2011
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
oh, i have mine in the 15- with 2 zamora cats, a striped and a spotted raphael cat, a royal pleco, 4 peppered cory cats, a random gold gourami..... and and a crawfish! lol... i do love that oscar tho!!!

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
are you saying its a 150 gallon tank? and thats cool. good stock and thanks. i would put more fish in my tank but my oscar is too big and the tank is only a 55. but hopefully ill get a bigger tank on my birthday. hopefully my girlfriend will surprise me with it next month. hoping for a 300 ahah. might be asking for too much

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
man im really jealous. i have 2 55s one of them i just told you about and the other with my red eared slider. a 20 gallon long with jack dempsey and convcit and a 10 gallon im not using ahaha. the 10 was my oscars first home. i would love to see pics of the 500 when built and stocked.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store