wolf/Giant malamute x German shepherd

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
My Dogs recently bred. Will be exciting to see the pups. I am not sure but i think this cross is considered a Shiloh shepherd or an Alaskan shepherd.
The Wolf/Mal is the mom and she is only 1 year old and about 100 lbs.
Anyway if anybody will be interested in pups let me know in a couple months. They should be beautiful.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Wow, bet they're gonna be gorgeous. No dogs in my building (or in my cramped schedule really) but gonna pass this link on to a friend!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Don't know about the pups but that wolf/malmute is gorgeous. Wouldn't mind breeding her with my Belgian. (My Avatar)

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
Thanks shadow. I wondered what exactly yours was..

She is by no means high content. Her father was mid to high content and her mother was pure mal.
She does not have wolf color but shows signs of low content wolf.

She has golden eyes, black paws and claws. Her tail does not go over back like a pure Mal.
Either was she is a pretty dog.

Attached is a picture of her father obvious wolfdog...not the blue eyed female. and the other picture is her mother pure Mal

**oops wrong picture of the mother**

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1334957070.492923.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1334957082.807722.jpg

obsoleteturtle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
winnipeg
Thanks shadow. I wondered what exactly yours was..

She is by no means high content. Her father was mid to high content and her mother was pure mal.
She does not have wolf color but shows signs of low content wolf.

She has golden eyes, black paws and claws. Her tail does not go over back like a pure Mal.
Either was she is a pretty dog.

Attached is a picture of her father obvious wolfdog...not the blue eyed female. and the other picture is her mother pure Mal

**oops wrong picture of the mother**

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude she is a beautiful dog I just didn't see very much wolf. Should have worded my first post better

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
How is her father's temperment? My sister's ex fiance had two high content Wolf/Shepherds and the larger was mean as heck. He got out of the pen once and killed all the goats on his neighbors property. Cost him a pretty penny to replace all them.

MALAMUTE135

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2010
Yucaipa CA. USA
Beautiful dogs my avatar is a 135lb male malimute. Mans best friend for sure and great with my kids.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store