Official TANKED (Television Show) Discussion Thread

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Seeing as how there is a new thread every other day for the show I am making a thread for open discussion on the show just like the South Park thread. No more need to make a new thread every week. Wanna talk about the show, no reason to make a new thread now!

Love it, hate it, or whatever just post it here :popcorn:

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
I hate the show so i dont watch, too much scripted drama and after reading 00rollins post they dont seem to care about the fish

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
I hate it too but I still watch if theres nothing on. Nothing on right now so I am watching tonight's episode.
I know how it goes. I just turned the tv off and started a water change rather than watching it

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Just saw the pinball tank, think you commented on this already chris but how funny was the fakeness when that bald guy slammed the galss insert onto the ground pretending it was accidental rofl how silly. And packing so many angels into such a small tank geeze few weeks and those fish gonna be dead and the plants are gonne be covered in algie. At least they will last longer than thier saltwater endevors.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
I watched the latest episode and I was not impressed. Same normal drama. Only thing I liked was the fx5 lol. Thought that was awesome! I Thought that was so fake how they got lost in the furniture store even though its so large. But I feel like in a 1.3 million sq ft showroom they would at least have some signs

-Andrew

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store