kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
June 2012 "Caption This!" Photo Contest

Sponsored by Rare Fish

Details:

All MFK members and staffs (excluding international members) with post counts of 200 and higher are welcome to join this contest event.

This contest will run from Wednesday, 12:00AM EST May 23rd 2012 to Wednesday, 11:59PM EST June 20th, 2012.

This is a caption contest. The rules are simple: Think of the best, wittiest, and funniest caption to complement the picture below and submit it to us. All entries will be put in a poll and the selected winning caption will be the contest winner.

Send your captions through Private Message to: MFKCONTEST

1 Caption Per Member

Submitting Period - May 23rd,2012 12:00am EST ~ June 16, 2012 11:59pm EST
Member Voting Period - June 17, 20012 12:00am EST ~ June 20th, 20012 11:59pm EST

Prize:

$200 Gift Certificate to "Rare Fish"

Requirements:

Participating members and staffs must attain 200 posts or higher to be qualified.
Must not Contain profanity or lude comments please

Guidelines:

• MFK can only ship live contest/raffle prize(s) to the residents of the continental US (subjected to local/state laws).

• Alterations must be appropriate. Any explicit, offensive or detestable material will not be admitted into the contest.

• MFK and any affiliated MFK sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny and reject any participant. Only one entry per member, no member is allowed to attempt registering under multiple member names/identities on MFK.

• In the case of damage, lost in transit or DOA (Dead On Arrival) of a complimentary (free) contest/raffle, there will NOT be a replacement prize.

• By entering this contest/raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either MFK or any of affiliated MFK sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).

• If under the age of 18, your parent's/guardian's permission is required. By joining in, that permission is taken by MonsterFishKeepers.Com as being granted to you by your parent's or guardian. MonsterFishKeepers.com will not be held responsible for any permission verification.

• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name may not/will not be qualified to enter our MFK contest(s)/raffle(s). Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our MFK contest/raffle may be restricted in partaking this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by MFK.

• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate contests/raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
My parents don't have the same fish keeping interest as me but I'm 12 and can't enter I got there permission but they don't wanna
Make an account to enter for me can I go ahead and enter?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Submitted :ROFL:

THANKS RARE FISH!!!!

TripleW

Jack Dempsey