Knife fish people!

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Ive always been a fan of knife fish. I love how the clown knife looks with the little head with an eel like body with that big hunch on there backs. I have had afew knifes, my first one got to 7 inches and one day my wolffish killed him. Then my second ck got to 15or+ inches befor I had to sell him so I could give my tat more room and get the tiger fish. now about 2 months ago I just got a Gold ck and hes awesome and cant wait to see him when he gets bigger. Im thinking about if I was going to get another one I would look for a true albino or a royal but idk there all sweet looking

But let me know what you think and please show off your knifes! thanks!
Picture 092.jpgPicture 099.jpgPicture 100.jpg

Picture 092.jpg

Picture 099.jpg

Picture 100.jpg

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Yeah dude he looks awesome! I really like how the royals are so shinny and the stripes are really cool. I think that would be the next one I get:) But is there any other knife you would rather have insted of you royal? or is the royal the way to go?

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Thanks man! I cant wait to see how he turns out when hes big like the last one :)

dpete88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
in the drivers seat
Royals are the way to go. This guy is over 20 inches and growing :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1338137854239.jpg

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
I just recently purchased my first knife: a (now) 5" ABK. Not as interesting to look at as the royals, but he's the right size for the tank he's in. Mine's shy, but when he's out, I love watching him swim.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Royals are the way to go. This guy is over 20 inches and growing :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
wow what a monster man! he looks grate. I was thinking Im not sure if a royal would be ok in the tank woth my armatus tho. alot of people say that they hate shinny silvery fish (armatus).

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
all fish are better seen in person. They had one at a lps at a foot for $70 I wanted to get him so bad but my GATF was only4-5 inches at the time and knew he wouldnt of been able to catch up :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store