David lee fish farm

cichlidtank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2011
bridgeportopia
Has anyone heard of david lee fish farm? Has anyone ordered from them.
They sent me some beautifull pics and an almost too cheap price list and texted back and forth with david lee earlier today but his first language is not english so it was a little difficult to communicate. Any input?
Or how about a good place to buy arowana in denver area?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Are they illegal if they have documents and cites documents and that microchip deal?
In the USA, yes they are illegal to own, sell or posess. No matter the documentation or micro chips.

cichlidtank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2011
bridgeportopia
Guess i should have known that considering the threads ive read on aro's.

Well what i need is to find somewhere that carries silvers and black variants and what not in the denver area. Anyone know of such a place?

aqua559

Feeder Fish
Jul 16, 2013
California
Has anyone heard of david lee fish farm? Has anyone ordered from them.
They sent me some beautifull pics and an almost too cheap price list and texted back and forth with david lee earlier today but his first language is not english so it was a little difficult to communicate. Any input?
Or how about a good place to buy arowana in denver area?
Jack, I PM'd you..

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Reactions: MHDevelopments

tommynguyen

Feeder Fish
Nov 6, 2013
scranton
Guess i should have known that considering the threads ive read on aro's.

Well what i need is to find somewhere that carries silvers and black variants and what not in the denver area. Anyone know of such a place?
hi jack
is this guy claim to be vietnamese? i think im dealiing with the same guy too. we started textings and everything but when we talked on the phone, i couldnt understand him. he claimed hes viet but he doesnt speak it, cuz he was raised in the US. i think this could be a scam too. i wonder how you dealt with him. any feed back would help, thanks.

sereena920

Feeder Fish
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Is this guy confirm as a scammer? I saw so many of his ads and texted with him. I wasnt sure if he is legit or not because the price for his fishes were too good to be true.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store