Hydrolycus Armatus, PU/MU in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
Change of plans with my tanks and fish. I am selling three Hydrolycus Armatus, aka vampire tetra or payara. They are still on live, but I think are close to converting to pellets. At this point, they take notice of the sinking pellets, take a bite but would spit them out (Hikari sinking carnivore). I can provide ~50 pellets if you'd like to try your luck. They are about 3.5-4 inches. $45 each.

Available for pick up. May meet you if you live within a few miles of me. I might be able to deliver to further distances for a fee. I'm located in Germantown, MD 20874. If you'd like to contact me by phone or text, PM me and I'll give you my number.

IMG_3483.JPG
IMG_3493.JPG
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
nope sorry, just looking to shrink my stock before I go on a long trip.

100% sure on the ID. you can see from the pictures as well. tats don't have vibrant orange adipose fins & the large tails and head shape confirm armatus. someone is looking to come pick two up tomorrow. one left for sale as of now. stands at $45.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Man you havent even had them for that long Brian! there still little babies haha I just got two last month at 2 inch and now there at 4. and so cheep. wsh I could take them off your hands even to there better off one pertank. you just sticking to tats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store