new fish, new pictures, new list, new rare, blog, etc...6/13/2012 more to come!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Check here for some updated pictures and on what's going on with me!

http://fugupuff-fugupuff.blogspot.com/

Updated lists will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

more pictures will be posted as I edit them etc...

I now have the rarest fish in my life experience, and the only ones in the US! I can stop searching for a while now...

elopicthys bambusa 5-6" specimens, these are robust, fast, and eatting cut shrimp, $130.00 each, read on my blog about the fish so you can further appreciate them, and google for their adult pictures!

Cranoglanis bouderius 12" I only have 3, pictured on my blog, eating shrimp already $200.00 each, shipping alone was expensive, these are probably the only ones in the US., prove me wrong

Siniperca roulei, this was one of my dream fish for years, and thanks for my friend in China that helped me locate them, now I'm willing to share some, 5" fish, $150.00 each. This is the most slender of all siniperca, and will change color from white/black to brown with spots. A few were imported to the US last year and sold, so I'm not the only one with these fish, but definitely on my top 10 of favorite fish of all time!

Siniperca knerii, this is the first time these have made it to the US, they are like a mix between a siniperca scherzeri and siniperca chuatsi. These fish I have are wild caught, not like chuatsi that are farm rasied for food. I only have 4 larger ones that are about 9" long, which are $250.00 each, and one 4" one that is $150.00. Their max size is about 15". I bet you haven't seen these in the US!

macropodus hongkongensis These are nearly extinct in the wild! The following are captive bred specimens by yours truly. I use to catch these as a child in Hong Kong, and since then the rivers are mostly gone. They live outdoors, can winter in nearly freezing cold, have great long flowing fins that shimmer blue. Will breed outdoor in a wood barrell or pond.
1" $25.00 each
3" $45.00 each

Tropical finds

Cichla kelberi from a different breeder in China, many of these have 2 spots on the side, and gold spangle on the tail, only time will tell how these may turn out. 2.5" $100.00 each

Cichla piquiti "azul" 2.5" $125.00 each, only a few left, eating pellets!

Cichla melaniae wild caught, a recent few dozen shipped out of Colombia, wild caught, went to Asia, and I bought them and had them shipped to me. only a dozen available, that's all I could afford. $175.00 each

Cichla piquiti "azul" 16" adult, robust, and eats smelt from my hand, I need to make room, willing to part to a good home for $300.00, no shipping on this item

Tor sinensis., this is the first time, this tor with black top fin, and yellow/orange bottom fin, max size about 30"., found in China, rather rare fish, these are hand caught along the Li river by old fishing women, witnessed myself. Then they raise them up in fish pens next to the river, and sell them to the resturants later. 2.5" fish, $100.00 each

Megalops cyprinoides 5-7" $45.00 each, Pacific tarpons, can be kept in freshwater or brackish with no problems, very peaceful fish

Datnoid microlepis, hand picked nice clean patterend datnoids, eating cut shrimp and fish 2.5, half dollar sized $15.00 each

L114 Leopardus pleco, 3.5" long, great colors $75.00 each

Brackish stuff

omobranchus zebra 2.5" $25.00 each
omobranchus smithii 2.5" $25.00 each
gymnothorax polyuranodon 12-15" great colors, eating cut shrimp and can live in freshwater from my experience $100.00 each
Congrenosox talabanoides 24" giant Conger eel that can reach 10 feet long, brackish required, eating cut shrimp and fish $100.00 each

Shipping is available on all the smaller fish, for about $56.00 to $75.00 anywhere in the US, not box charge etc. Shipped via fedex overnight, live arrival guaranteed.,

paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com and same with inquiries.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Hasta manana Wes!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Check here for some updated pictures and on what's going on with me!

http://fugupuff-fugupuff.blogspot.com/

Updated lists will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

more pictures will be posted as I edit them etc...

I now have the rarest fish in my life experience, and the only ones in the US! I can stop searching for a while now...

elopicthys bambusa 5-6" specimens, these are robust, fast, and eatting cut shrimp, $130.00 each, read on my blog about the fish so you can further appreciate them, and google for their adult pictures!

Cranoglanis bouderius 12" I only have 3, pictured on my blog, eating shrimp already $200.00 each, shipping alone was expensive, these are probably the only ones in the US., prove me wrong

Siniperca roulei, this was one of my dream fish for years, and thanks for my friend in China that helped me locate them, now I'm willing to share some, 5" fish, $150.00 each. This is the most slender of all siniperca, and will change color from white/black to brown with spots. A few were imported to the US last year and sold, so I'm not the only one with these fish, but definitely on my top 10 of favorite fish of all time!

Siniperca knerii, this is the first time these have made it to the US, they are like a mix between a siniperca scherzeri and siniperca chuatsi. These fish I have are wild caught, not like chuatsi that are farm rasied for food. I only have 4 larger ones that are about 9" long, which are $250.00 each, and one 4" one that is $150.00. Their max size is about 15". I bet you haven't seen these in the US!

macropodus hongkongensis These are nearly extinct in the wild! The following are captive bred specimens by yours truly. I use to catch these as a child in Hong Kong, and since then the rivers are mostly gone. They live outdoors, can winter in nearly freezing cold, have great long flowing fins that shimmer blue. Will breed outdoor in a wood barrell or pond.
1" $25.00 each
3" $45.00 each

Tropical finds

Cichla kelberi from a different breeder in China, many of these have 2 spots on the side, and gold spangle on the tail, only time will tell how these may turn out. 2.5" $100.00 each

Cichla piquiti "azul" 2.5" $125.00 each, only a few left, eating pellets!

Cichla melaniae wild caught, a recent few dozen shipped out of Colombia, wild caught, went to Asia, and I bought them and had them shipped to me. only a dozen available, that's all I could afford. $175.00 each

Cichla piquiti "azul" 16" adult, robust, and eats smelt from my hand, I need to make room, willing to part to a good home for $300.00, no shipping on this item

Tor sinensis., this is the first time, this tor with black top fin, and yellow/orange bottom fin, max size about 30"., found in China, rather rare fish, these are hand caught along the Li river by old fishing women, witnessed myself. Then they raise them up in fish pens next to the river, and sell them to the resturants later. 2.5" fish, $100.00 each

Megalops cyprinoides 5-7" $45.00 each, Pacific tarpons, can be kept in freshwater or brackish with no problems, very peaceful fish

Datnoid microlepis, hand picked nice clean patterend datnoids, eating cut shrimp and fish 2.5, half dollar sized $15.00 each

L114 Leopardus pleco, 3.5" long, great colors $75.00 each

true albino sailfin pleco 5-6" $40.00 each,

I also have something in my collection that I may be willing to sell

silurus biwaensis 6" x1

silurus glanis "albino" x1

Probarbus labeaminor 6"

Lophiosilurus alexanderi 5" x2

hoplias curupira "suriname" 5" eats smelt and pellets x1

leiocassis longirostris 6" x2

Leporellus vittatus 5" x2

Protomyzon pachychilus 1" only sold in groups for future breeding purpose

Leptobotia elongata "Jialing" river, nice colors 5" specimens, ask if interested

Brackish stuff

omobranchus zebra 2.5" $25.00 each
omobranchus smithii 2.5" $25.00 each
gymnothorax polyuranodon 12-15" great colors, eating cut shrimp and can live in freshwater from my experience $100.00 each
Congrenosox talabanoides 24" giant Conger eel that can reach 10 feet long, brackish required, eating cut shrimp and fish $100.00 each

Shipping is available on all the smaller fish, for about $56.00 to $75.00 anywhere in the US, not box charge etc. Shipped via fedex overnight, live arrival guaranteed.,

paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com and same with inquiries.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Is the kelberi more like a WC kelberi or bahia?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store