My gar is bleeding

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
My gator gar is not eating since 17th and he is not active and when he is swimming, he looks like drunk and no any balance.. :cry:
then i've noticed some red coloration on his fins(like red lines) i thought it can be some parasite, so just added some salt and after some hours red lines gone but he wont eat. When i look after that day red lines again. So just changed water everyday and added salt after every change.
2 days ago he ate 1 piece of chicken lazyly and vomited it again..
Luckyly he ate 2 pieaces of chicken with help of some wood stick.(put the chicken on stick and when i close it to his mouth)
then i've watched close on his fins and saw 2(1mm-2mm) round blood marks on top corner of his caudal fin. When i watch it too closely i can see very little amount of blood bleeding from his caudal fin..
So what was that? Please guys i don't like to see a dead gar again.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
Am using dechlorinated tap water, and sand substrate(frm sea) with some black round rocks only on tank..

cheon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
Have u tested ur water prams? And chicken that would spoil ur water quick have u tried shrimp or smelt?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
I forgot to say that my 3 red-bellied piranhas got died 2 weeks ago without any reason and i saw they got redish fins.. They are on pellets.

So this can be a parasite or not?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store