Let's see some pics of your fish room!

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
From left to right 360, 450, 120, 180.

Then some pics of the plumbing. Having multiple tanks in one room make plumbing easy. I have incoming water to 4 T fittings that go to each tank for the trickle system.

The drain goes around the back of all the tanks and the sumps are plumbed to that drain. I extended the drain up into the stand of the 450 so I could put the python gravel vac in there so no more buckets. I also can hook up my canister filters and drain them before changing out the cartridge, again no buckets :)

The drain leaves my house in a 1.5" line and is buried until it gets to the bushes, then I ran an old garden hose to each bush tree. Every couple days I open another plug to move the water from bush to bush.

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0341.JPG

101_0780.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

DSC_0748.JPG

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0251.JPG

C L O W N K N I F E

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2011
Plumas Lake, California
From left to right 360, 450, 120, 180.

Then some pics of the plumbing. Having multiple tanks in one room make plumbing easy. I have incoming water to 4 T fittings that go to each tank for the trickle system.

The drain goes around the back of all the tanks and the sumps are plumbed to that drain. I extended the drain up into the stand of the 450 so I could put the python gravel vac in there so no more buckets. I also can hook up my canister filters and drain them before changing out the cartridge, again no buckets :)

The drain leaves my house in a 1.5" line and is buried until it gets to the bushes, then I ran an old garden hose to each bush tree. Every couple days I open another plug to move the water from bush to bush.
Brilliant! Very nice

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store