full update of all my gars many pics

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
looking good :thumbsup: makes me miss my ornate. love the pattern on the guy in pic 2 on the bottom.

Rome

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2012
Santa Barbara
Beasts. I love gars, but i already have too many monsters!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
looking good :thumbsup: makes me miss my ornate. love the pattern on the guy in pic 2 on the bottom.
thanks, my ornate is all that is left of my bichir collection. try as i would but they all found their way to the floor. including my monster endli. i wish they would keep that pattern as the grow, but my biggest florida had a pattern like that. now it has alot of spots, but not as big and clean as that one any more.

Beasts. I love gars, but i already have too many monsters!

thats what i thought.....now i have more gars then other monsters....once you get one you will get more they are addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
All of your Gars look so very nice. I am particularly fond of the extreme narrow look of the snout in the LNG's.
thanks, the only problem i have with the lngs is they dont look befrore they bite. if there is pellets they swing wildly till they hit some.thats is why there is fin damage all around. i thought it was my bowfin at first, but i seen it was the lng. they still are a sweet part of the collection that i couldn't be without.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
also the lng are 19" and that is about the same for all the other larger gars.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
They're all so pretty! I esp like the fat porker! He reminds me of the fat catfish :cry: He was my friend...

Question, was the endli the one I kept calling the sandy bichir cuz I could never remember its name?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store