#2 Synodontis ID please (diff fish)

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
I think its a hybrid? I bought it as synodontis multipunctata (again) but it doesn't quite look right to me. Any ideas? I took 113 pictures of this fish and none came out even close to indentifiable. Took me 30mins of photos dang he moves fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1342068243910.jpg

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
There's a catfish forum.... I don't know much about catfish without sucker mouths any way :p

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
I think its a hybrid? I bought it as synodontis multipunctata (again) but it doesn't quite look right to me. Any ideas? I took 113 pictures of this fish and none came out even close to indentifiable. Took me 30mins of photos dang he moves fast.

Very difficult to tell from the pic. Their behavior tends to be the same so it doesn't matter unless you want to breed them. In which case I would just buy a group from a reputable dealer that is clearly stated as wild caught.

They want to be in a group so get 3-6 more and you'll see them out more often(and yes I know they are not cheap). I still morn the group I lost 2 years ago from heater failure.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
Very difficult to tell from the pic. Their behavior tends to be the same so it doesn't matter unless you want to breed them. In which case I would just buy a group from a reputable dealer that is clearly stated as wild caught.

They want to be in a group so get 3-6 more and you'll see them out more often(and yes I know they are not cheap). I still morn the group I lost 2 years ago from heater failure.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I already have 4

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store