Umbee Pics......I Think?

NWatson

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Cincinnati
Wow!! Stud and a Half he's turning into. will he be getting the 180 when the dovii gets the 360? does he collect the downtubes to your filters?
Yea, at least. The180 will be a little small for the next fase.....he loves collecting the tubs

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Hes looking great Nick:) his colors will definitely pop more when you get a female! the 180 might be a lil small but will still do the job if need be. how big is he now?

NWatson

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Cincinnati
Hes looking great Nick:) his colors will definitely pop more when you get a female! the 180 might be a lil small but will still do the job if need be. how big is he now?
Yea the 180 will not be for life. I think he will be good for a year or two in there. I was thinking the same once a female gets in there his colors will come out more. He is around 14".

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Wow!! The Umbee is nice :) and so is the Dovii :) Although I would have thought that the Umbee would be the one that would need the bigger tank, because of them being open water swimmers... I know you enjoy watching both of them, they both are beast :)

gnuisance

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
Northern New Jersey
I know it would be inhumane and I would never do it but I can't help but wonder if both the umbee and the dovii were in the tank together who would be the last man standing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store