large Aquariums for Sale

PMK

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2006
Doing water changes
I was wondering if there is a sticky for Aquarium builders/company's like glasscages tencore truvu etc etc. I mean this is MONSTERFISHKEEPERS we should be able to use this site as a reference tool for equipment purchasing. Especially large tanks since most fish here need huge tanks. If there is I am sorry the just point me in the right direction

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
There is a full section call the Classifieds. Just scroll down towards the bottom of the main page.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
There was a time when the boards promulgated lists of aquarium manufacturers for member's references. However, after several incidents of theft and shoddy construction by several manufacturers against site members, these lists were stopped. There's no way for the board to be able to recommend any manufacturers with 100% guarantees. Now, the boards simply warn members if any problem is reported regarding aquarium manufacturing companies.
As with any other major purchase, it's always wise to do some research on the company you're intending to do business with. Check with the BBB, the business' local police/newspaper fraud desk, and (if possible) previous customers before plunking down your hard-earned money to strangers.

PMK

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2006
Doing water changes
Oddball;625140; said:
There was a time when the boards promulgated lists of aquarium manufacturers for member's references. However, after several incidents of theft and shoddy construction by several manufacturers against site members, these lists were stopped. There's no way for the board to be able to recommend any manufacturers with 100% guarantees. Now, the boards simply warn members if any problem is reported regarding aquarium manufacturing companies.
As with any other major purchase, it's always wise to do some research on the company you're intending to do business with. Check with the BBB, the business' local police/newspaper fraud desk, and (if possible) previous customers before plunking down your hard-earned money to strangers.

That makes sense. I didnt think that this website would be recommending them just letting you know who they are and how to contact them. If you were to buy anything for them its between you and the vendor.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store