aquascapeonline reviews ??

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
hey everyone. i couldn't find any customer reviews regarding aquascapeonline...is it a good and safe site to purchase from? any info would be great

California Convict

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2012
Lancaster, California
I've dealt with them twice and both times turned out to be a horrible experience. Don't order anything online, call them instead and make sure they have the fish you want. They never update their stock on the website. If you order from the website without calling, its a good chance they won't have the fish and you'll end up having your credit card charged and then waiting for almost two months to get it refunded.

Reactions: Jeevee

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
i appreciate the input. the reason im askin is i ordered a sanchezi piranha from them online 2 years ago and died a week later. the water parameters were fine and everything..it just look like it had been overly fasted [bones sticking out and what not]. should i even bother ordering again? did anyone else have problems with their purchases?

California Convict

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2012
Lancaster, California
I have a friend who ordered a gold mac from them two years ago and is still doing good. I just have a problem dealing with their customer service.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Heard nothing but good, a lot of their stock are wc and imported so the poor guy prlly never recovered or ate ^^^^ sorry for ur loss! Try and buy bigger sizes next time

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

killzmke

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
milwaukee
I ordered 2 fish in February, still waiting on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
i think im going to purchase another sanchezi and hope for the best. so far everyone ive talked to never had this problem. anyone else want to give their review on aquascapeonline?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store