has there been a group buy of cuban or tropicals on here?

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
i was just doing a little searching and saw that another forum had a group buy on tropicals a while back, like years back... since the farms that have these only sell them in such large quantities, i was curious if any of yall did group buys on them.

i have done things like this on other forums to get discounts or because you needed to have such a large minimum order, ect.

anyways, food for thought. i would be interested in buying a few if we did it

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
That original group buy for the U.S. was organized by Sol, E_americanus if I remember correctly.

Alex, Xander, was behind the group buy of tropicals for singapore.

As far as a group buy there are probably people who would be interested, it would likely be a question of if there is enough interest. If there is then there is also a question of costs of importing, shipping charges which can really add up, as well as other costs. Considering that these fish do show up from time to time as well on some of the vendor lists here, I can't help but feel that many eople would just wait till a vendor brings them in.

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
tangled up in cichlids had some a while back he still might have them i wouldnt mind having some one day too currently keeping baby longnose in a grow out tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store