Time for a roomate

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
I think my FLG is ready for a new roommate... I want to get another gar but im not sure what kind to get? I will not get a gator or longnose... Cubans and Tropical's too expensive? I would like one of those but maybe I should just get another FLA. I need it to be anywhere from 7-12 inches... Does anyone know prices for them for this size? Does anyone/store in the New England area carry any of these? Or any vendors have any in... Don't want to spend much money, I got my 10" FLG for $12... cant beat that.:naughty:

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
Anybody... Any vendors sell gars around this time.. and of the gars I mentioned? Or any LFS in the New England area?

Sent from my HTC Hero S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Snook usually has floridas available.. finding a cuban or a trop "just because you want one" is almost impossible.. when they are available either you jump on one or you wait. Talk to your LFS owner floridas are generally always on distributors lists, this time of year they aren't to hard to find still. as for how much you'll pay that depends on your area, and how much the distributors chargeing your lfs. Ive paid anywhere from $15 - $300 for a single gar and i know ive spent less then alot of people.

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
I called my lfs and all they can order is 2-3" gars and I need one bigger 8-10... I bought my FLG for $12, I will pay more but I need a bigger gar

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
Who else besides Snookin? I will write Ro them and find the best deal...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store